Community

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

What is the community?

Bad stressful community! <- truth
11%
Good nice community? (I'm just voting here because I'll get IP bane if I say it's bad)
89%

Total votes: 19

A.K.B.
37mins club

Community

Post by A.K.B. »

are you enjoying this community? Or do you realise it actually is quite full of hate and stuff. (and faggots, debates, unwanted critisism, biggotry, guitar heros who can't do the fire and flames perfect on expert, and TERRORISM)

please press a button on the voting machine.

Then thank you and please do not enter the thread again. >(
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

are you enjoying this community?
Yes.
Or do you realise it actually is quite full of hate and stuff.
I wouldn't say its full of hate. I do not concider that saying another persons hobbies are lame is equivalent to "hating". Cause i assume youre referring to your singstar thread?
and faggots,
Every forum sould have atleast one faggot. It takes a fool to remain sane, its takes a faggot to set the limit.
debates,

Debates, according to me, is a must in a succesful forum. we need debates to expand our vision, we need debates to change things for the better, we need debates to convince other people. without debates the forum would never change, and the quality would never rise.
unwanted critisism,

if you make a thread about something, you will be critisized. Everyone will not agree with you, hence a debate will soon rise. And we need critisism to make things better the next time, without critisism we would never change. Yes, critisism is just as important as debates. And also this does not only apply to a forum, this applies to the whole world.
biggotry,
If you are tired of a bigot, make it your duty to change this person. And don't say it's impossible - you just need better arguments. <- Feel free to change my mind about this. You'll just need some good arguments and i'm sold.
guitar heros who can't do the fire and flames perfect on expert,

Well, they'll never make it unless someone critisizes them. constructive critisism, as i said, is a vital thing to make someone change, and improve.
and TERRORISM)
I've never seen threads about terrorism here. Ofcourse, I would be against pro-terrorism threads, and i assume youre not referring to threads against terrorism, cause listing that here would be to indirectly saying that terrorism is good. Show me a pro-terrorism thread here on lauta, and i will deem if i find it appropriate.

I am sorry if you really are against debates and critisism, being that you'll still have to read this, just because you created a thread against it. Hopefully i can change your mind. even if you are a bigot, i will see it as my duty to do so.

[/quote]
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
A.K.B.
37mins club

Post by A.K.B. »

This was a joke thread.

lock plz, sorry Igge, I thought you knew, sorry you had to waste your time posting something that noone will read through.

and:
Cause i assume youre referring to your singstar thread?
I made this thread before the singstar one I'm sure, or at least before anyone made posts to it.

I wasn't expecting any real positive feedback from the singstar thread- didn't expect any of you elders to actually play it.

oh yeah, forgot- I wasted my time answering your pointless post that was in reply to the pointless thread!

"in which case, Have a very unhappy Christmas!"- Chris from Chasers.
1 Golden Apple Award: Rookie of the Year
FinMan wrote:I prefer AKB:s topics to Xratios ones :)
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I did assume this was a joke thread, but still some people might agree to some of these "joke-points" of yours. See it more like a FAQ for the people ,and not aimed at one person only.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

39:37,91
Hx
Kuski

Post by Hx »

haaaaaahahaha i laughed so hard when i saw that pic 8ball... thank you very much :*
TT - 45:33
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

I couldn't really give a fuck if there is a lot of hate and argument going on, because I am always right in everything I say and do. If someone has a different opinion to mine, they are wrong, and if somebody shares the same opinion as me, it's because I told them about it. When I feel philanthropic enough to offer my thoughts on an issue, they immediately present the correct perspective and would, if the majority of people weren't so detestably feeble-minded as to misunderstand them, end the debate. I am one of the very smartest individuals to have ever walked the planet; the pitifully primitive opinions of the people on this forum scarcely ever arouse even the tiniest inkling of my approval.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

sierra wrote:I couldn't really give a fuck if there is a lot of hate and argument going on, because I am always right in everything I say and do. If someone has a different opinion to mine, they are wrong, and if somebody shares the same opinion as me, it's because I told them about it. When I feel philanthropic enough to offer my thoughts on an issue, they immediately present the correct perspective and would, if the majority of people weren't so detestably feeble-minded as to misunderstand them, end the debate. I am one of the very smartest individuals to have ever walked the planet; the pitifully primitive opinions of the people on this forum scarcely ever arouse even the tiniest inkling of my approval.
hahaha this is so going to my signature :D