BELMA - Battle Elasto Mania

Feature requests and ideas for the new unofficial versions of Elma and general talk related to those.

Moderator: Moporators

KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

Because he is Sla.

I saw (probably) iguana using milagros's and some other guys' nick. Maybe he is again?
Thinking is not entertainment but an obligation! - Strugatsky bros
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

wieloryb:...hmm i dont know...maybe because there are TWO BERHABDULS IN THE LIST and because 1st BERH is INSULTING to 2nd BERH ALL THE FUCKING SUNDAY? and maybe because FAKE BERH IS WINING TOO MUCH?...nah do you think? hah

KD: oh ye? didnt notice i am fake berh! wow i won much balles on sunday!! And i wrote: "...some famous guy"

iguana? maybe. He have 47tt without playing so who knows.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

lol sla xDDD
Antz
Donator
Team: Quack

Post by Antz »

is there some unofficial russian patch with different keyboard layout or why are several people speaking what appears to be complete gibberish nowadays?
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

Sla: you misunderstood me.
I meant you write such things because you are who you are. :wink:
KD
Kuski

Post by KD »

What about a 30 second count for Slowness/Survivor battles (maybe optionally for <5 mins ones)?
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Well, well, well

I finally tried belma for the first time ever today (played half a battle) and i have to say, it was quite fun seeing all those bikes alltogether battling!

You'll clearly see me more often from now on!

(still got that suck ass keyboard on this computer though, i'll have to work something out to get a good one)
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
McElast
Kuski

Post by McElast »

WHo can help?
The situation:
i can't download any battle levs...I see all, all see me, chat is working and so on...but levs cant be dwnloaded...when i press f4 i says: cant connect to ftp serv...
Tried all...even reinstalled winXP (I wanted to do it for a long time :roll: )Switched off firewall and no change... :?
welle
Kuski

Post by welle »

so what happens if you try?
maybe you dont have proper rights for the lev folder?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Maybe you don't even have a lev folder?
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Could be ''Skip FTP''?
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

you have to reinstall xp 3 times, do a raindance and kneel and pray on something invisible, which people call the god I heard.

or you can just unmark skip ftp
McElast
Kuski

Post by McElast »

For example...I'm on serv and there is battle in 12345.lev running...I press F4...10-20 secs pasts...THen message in top right corner of belma: cant connect to ftp server...battle level 12345.lev not downloaded..

Something like this...
And what is "unmark skip ftp"?
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

McElast wrote:For example...I'm on serv and there is battle in 12345.lev running...I press F4...10-20 secs pasts...THen message in top right corner of belma: cant connect to ftp server...battle level 12345.lev not downloaded..

Something like this...
And what is "unmark skip ftp"?
some stupid thingy that i can't find, so i can't see others in belma *cries*
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
Scruffy the janitor
Kuski

Post by Scruffy the janitor »

no smaxa, you cant see others because you havent done port forwarding in router setup. skip ftp option is not in newest versions of belmaserverconf so i dont see how that could be the solution ( atleast i didnt find it )
Now hold on, Iron Joe...
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

just wondering...

what's the problem with belma official server (you know, http://b.attle.info/ , and shit). Not blaming nothing on anybody, just asking why has the server been down for such time?
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Scruffy the janitor
Kuski

Post by Scruffy the janitor »

they disabled skint0rs account and didnt tell him why so skint0r decided to cancel the deal with them and find a new one.
Now hold on, Iron Joe...
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Scruffy the janitor wrote:they disabled skint0rs account and didnt tell him why so skint0r decided to cancel the deal with them and find a new one.
=skintor fled to holidays with your money.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

minus the find a new one part
39:37,91
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

milagros wrote:expected time of release - feb08
mopolauta wrote: The time now is 01 Feb 2008, 02:16
:P :D
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

zworqy wrote:
what the fuck is your point
im pretty good at elma
Xiphias
39mins club

Post by Xiphias »

jaytea wrote:
zworqy wrote:
what the fuck is your point
his fucking point is that it's the fucking first of February today, and it's only a fucking week to the expected time of fucking release.
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

fucking fucking fucking
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

CENSORED
Last edited by simon_labroue on 1 Jun 2008, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

milagros isn't having much interest in elma or the project currently, but surely he will find motivation one day again to help out the 21 people of this huge scene. surely he will spend another 5 minutes of coding on some random sunday morning to introduce 3d graphics, deathmatch, duels, weapons, cars, police, towns, cities, countries, rpg aspects, 4d graphics, carmageddon, tuning a la formula1, ferrari, jean todt, michael schumacher, asterix at the olympic games, france, greece, turkey, israel, iraq, oil, george w bush, the USA, the president of the USA, fag, jaytea, teajay, earl gray tea, coffee, jeppe, cute, lolcat, cheezeburger, 8ball, snooker, ronnie o sullivan, the rocket, the moon, the space, the universum, big bang, fart, old fart, karlis, elastomania. He is milagros, after all

this list will happen before milagros' list, you see. just be happy about current version and hope for better server so the latino cunts can be kicked, banned and executed twice. fuck I hate em, thanks for reminding me
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

this list will happen before milagros' list, you see. just be happy about current version and hope for better server so the latino cunts can be kicked, banned and executed twice. fuck I hate em, thanks for reminding me
Hehehe : D That is very hard nowadays! Try to play some day without guys from Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile. Also, without germans, polish and even swedish talking in his own language sometimes. Or more hard yet, try to enjoy the game without all mongos who change nicks. Sometimes, new nick, sometimes, some fake berh, zweq or milagros!
I also have talked with a mysterious girl in belma!!
Hopefully with new server soon.
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Zweq wrote:milagros isn't having much interest in elma or the project currently, but surely he will find motivation one day again to help out the 21 people of this huge scene. surely he will spend another 5 minutes of coding on some random sunday morning to introduce 3d graphics, deathmatch, duels, weapons, cars, police, towns, cities, countries, rpg aspects, 4d graphics, carmageddon, tuning a la formula1, ferrari, jean todt, michael schumacher, asterix at the olympic games, france, greece, turkey, israel, iraq, oil, george w bush, the USA, the president of the USA, fag, jaytea, teajay, earl gray tea, coffee, jeppe, cute, lolcat, cheezeburger, 8ball, snooker, ronnie o sullivan, the rocket, the moon, the space, the universum, big bang, fart, old fart, karlis, elastomania. He is milagros, after all

Belma would rock with those features! Damn i hope those will be true someday
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

Tcp connect error :evil:

AAARGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh, what do you know. I feel alot better :wink:
ring ring ring bananaphone
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Xratio wrote:Tcp connect error :evil:

AAARGHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh, what do you know. I feel alot better :wink:
Have you changed to temp ip? 213.64.95.157

(you should be able to connect and play eventhough you haven't portforwarded)
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

Still gay thingy tcp error :cry:
undient
Kuski

Post by undient »

Sla wrote:
Hehehe : D That is very hard nowadays! Try to play some day without guys from Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Chile.
I think belma would die if all those kuskis from Spain quitted playing :3

Anyway, some nick changing can be funny, but it ended being funny long time ago, as all that fucking flooding imitating the beautiful language i learnt when i was only a kid and im still using in my daily life. I say imitating cos those guys dont AT LEAST write it in an acceptable way.

The day NeoN and Tycon and the rest of mongoes are finally banned, everyone in belmatown will be finally happy :D
oh fak. Using this account cos i lost real account's pass and noone can give it to me now D:

||2:high:xx TT after 7 years hoyling group||
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

The day NeoN and Tycon and the rest of mongoes are finally banned, everyone in belmatown will be finally happy
Ah yes NeoN and Tycon (guys who started playing belma 3 weeks ago) are the max mongos who fucked up belma. They are accomplices of berh yeye. Why these two poor guys from your country, andient? Talk me about sla, jappe3, berh (where is berh!?!!??), polish guys, argentinian guys, germans guys but not about NeoN and Tycon (who the fuck are they!?!!). I think you must be banned from belma, for being the most racist guy around.
undient
Kuski

Post by undient »

Im not fucking racist cos im not differencing between races, im just differencing between "kuskis who play and chat" and "kuskis who flood and think that belma's chat are their own IM program, and even more they think they're on their right to do that so they insult everyone".

Oh, and you should've been banned for cheating, changing your nick massively, taking others identities, flooding in belma and talking in non-english. But youre still there. No hard feelings, i dont want you out of this scene if you're a good kid and follow the (conveniently created) rules :D
oh fak. Using this account cos i lost real account's pass and noone can give it to me now D:

Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

undient wrote:Oh, and you should've been banned for cheating, changing your nick massively, taking others identities, flooding in belma and talking in non-english. But youre still there. No hard feelings, i dont want you out of this scene if you're a good kid and follow the (conveniently created) rules :D
Hey, i dont receive anymoar those words undi :D.
Hah. I was already banned from Moposite almost one year.
Talking non-english in belma? Ok, Milagros, ban 70% of players right now please.
Changing nick? What you can do about that andi? Do you see some fhantom user somewhere? I just see sla.
andi racist and president! :**
Ok sorry ppl next spam will be on msn.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Sla, you are plain wrong, just admit it so we can all get over with. Why can't one just say "OK, you're right" without all the bullshit?

I had a silly discussion with wieloryb about some fps issue. I repeatedly asked stupid questions, and in the end I just admitted I was real silly and dumb, but after that we just settled it.

So just say "yes, undi, you're right, ok". Everyone happy. Thanks! :)
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Talking just now with taijs at irc : D
Yes of course undi have reason, but as i said to you taijs, NeoN and Tycon are not the only one problem.
I meant that
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

A-boo-hoo-hoo.

Belma won't work, still after 1938302 attempts at diffrent approaches.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

The serves is down at the moment, no wonder.
Xratio
Kuski

Post by Xratio »

ZOMG IT IS? :o

Thanks.
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

Last edited by simon_labroue on 16 Feb 2008, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

don't know about you folks but, it seems to work now!
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

Now i see the connection between Mila and Skint missing. OFC! Mila made belma so skint could cheat people to send money.. They shared the pot and live rest of their lives with it, happily married.
undient
Kuski

Post by undient »

Kale wrote:Now i see the connection between Mila and Skint missing. OFC! Mila made belma so skint could cheat people to send money.. They shared the pot and live rest of their lives with it, happily married.
omg hows that no one did notice that before! *calls the interpol* Hurry up dudes!

Anyway thats called a scam, and although they cant live happily married with that money, they can ez share some beers with soem cute gals.

Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Sounds reasonable, skint started to regret the fact that he has donated about five times more money to moposite.
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

milagros wrote:After I finish it, i'll spread sources for the server, there isn't any secret info there and someone might easily rewrite (copy+paste) it to linux if linux server better or also add some more options there
So, will the server source code someday be made available?
Please feedback mila when you get back. Thanks.
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

Is someone know where is Milagros or what happened?
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

He died to cancer. I'm sorry :cry:
simon_labroue

Post by simon_labroue »

Please keep the shit off moposite, you loaded garbage bag.
As a matter of fact, Milagros is probably busy with IRL stuff.
Kale
Kuski

Post by Kale »

simon_labroue wrote: As a matter of fact, Milagros is probably busy with IRL stuff.
Nice that you found it out too
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

any other php pro that could mayke stats site? Kopa? ^_~