Funny conversations

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Smibu
Kuski

Funny conversations

Post by Smibu »

In this topic you can post any kind of humorous conversations in text/audio/video format! Preferred language is English, but of course you can post others as well, but please tell first what it is about.

I created this topic mainly because I have one pretty good one, it's in Finnish. A man is discontent with Elisa's service and gets gradually pretty angry during the phone call. Contains swearing, but it's really worth listening, for Finns, at least!

Audio file (~2 MB):
http://up.k10x.net/peeigqmjopvia/YG.wav
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Re: Funny conversations

Post by John »

http://www.idiot.se/2006/03/16/grundlurad/

It's in swedish unfortunately but the main idea is that a morningshow on radio make a prank call to a guy and the female host acts as a girl the guy supposedly hooked up with 4 months ago on a trip. During the first minute there's some casual talk, asking if he has time, whether he remember her or not etc. Then at exactly 1 minute she tell him she's pregnant and quite quickly from here you can hear the guy's anxiety build up, even non-scandinavians should be able to hear it on the tone. From here she goes on about her and her family already having a name for the baby and that her belly is somewhat larger now. Then one of the male hosts enter the conversation and act as the girl's father. It's a classic in sweden.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

but don't worry John, you'll never be able to hook up and have sex with a girl so such prank call possibility is out of your worries! be happynerdy now!

lol @ ur lives nerds
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

I had an exam today and was reading some before in the book I should've read completely through, and found this area in italy called "abruzzi". It's quite awkward, I history last year and some course about italian peninsula and the spanish conquest of italy round charlemagne the fifth en phillip the second and stuff, but I never knew the mafia part of italy was/is called abruzzi?!

Long story short, I know where you got you nick from. Hey it's half past 3, so I guess that does make me a nocturnal creature behind a computer or in your words; nerd. There, I said it, no need for you to mention it, thanks.

I've had some pretty funny conversations on the phone with those marketingtypes and call centres, but well, everyone has had those moments where they said they're 90+ so you won't here more bullshit about life insurances.
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

tijsjoris wrote:I history last year
I history the whole year, the whole year.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

tijsjoris wrote:I had an exam today and was reading some before in the book I should've read completely through, and found this area in italy called "abruzzi". It's quite awkward, I history last year and some course about italian peninsula and the spanish conquest of italy round charlemagne the fifth en phillip the second and stuff, but I never knew the mafia part of italy was/is called abruzzi?!

Long story short, I know where you got you nick from. Hey it's half past 3, so I guess that does make me a nocturnal creature behind a computer or in your words; nerd. There, I said it, no need for you to mention it, thanks.
Your story is charming. It's a usual situation when you are tired and you write so bullshit that anyone who reads it tomorrow will have a problem to stop their laughter since you are a respected person.
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Sla
36mins club

Post by Sla »

Haha i love those offensive posts.
not because you tijs =)
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Igge wrote:
tijsjoris wrote:I history last year
I history the whole year, the whole year.
HAHA fuck damn you're the man igge. :lol:

anyway berh, I was reading this shite about the early opera and the historical context about it and my eye fell on the map and it read liek "papal states" and "abruzzi", so I thought of you! You should be flattered mongo. And I guess you do, but don't dare to admit it.

I was trying to sleep this whole day through, but then phone rang hihi. And now off to the showercave! -->
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

tijsjoris wrote:You should be flattered mongo. And I guess you do, but don't dare to admit it.
I'm always honest with such issues and I was definitely not flattered, just laughed @ ur history last year etc. Sorry. But I still like you.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah, well, I don't know, but those maps never bothered to precisely state the name of the mafia part of italian peninsula, or I never read it properly.

Or were you just laughing that I had education? :wink2:
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

berh, if the scene was an island, and the kuskis warriors. You wouldn't stand a chance. Everyone would come running at you, eat your skin and feast on your brains. Then we would throw the flesh to the sharks, because they hadn't eaten for such a long time and we needed nothing more to eat after eating your bullshit covered brain. Then the sharks would become our friends - not because we fed them, but because we made you go away - and we would ride on them instead of bikes, and collect fishes instead of apples. Then we would celebrate this day every year by riding our sharks: The day the world finally got rid of teh berh.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

tijsjoris wrote:Or were you just laughing that I had education?
:D education is good unless you study just for grades like most nerd-geeks do
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Do you mean that it's geeky to study for your exam or what do you mean?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

i mean studying things that you're not interested in only for grades that are usually useless in primary/high school is nerd-geeky
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

i beg to differ
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

i deg to biffer, what a funny conversation.

study for grades = PASS.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Yeah well, I have respect for those people who can, it requires discipline. It's not my thing though. Imagine those people you offend now that work hard to even finish high school, that's harsh man. I knew a few people who were doing gymnasium like me and they had to work hard for their grades, no reason to call them nerdy/geeky for that.

This whole subject about nerdship is again turning down to this: you think your values of life are absolute and everyone should conform to them. Well, I think that's ignorant.
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

it's getting boring to explain to you everything step by step

by saying only for grades i meant those geeks that are ever threatened with not passing, they just sit and study things they'll forget in a year for grades
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

well.

I learn a lot and forget a lot. Life's full of things I did not want to do or learn or study for, but earning yourself a little piece of paper makes finding a fun job (so not ending up as a geek with a geek jok with a geek wife and geek children in a geek apartment in a geek suburb and going out to geek bridge clubs to play bridge with your geek colleagues etc.) a little less hard.

Just now I typed a fuckshit annoying essay for my studies, and it was all about those stupid "standards" of formatting in a word processor. First off, everything was way different than the standard formatting they used at history, and the way we should do the annotations and bibliography too. So yes, I had to forget all the stuff I did last year and learn this anew. OK I AM A GEEK BUT AT LEAST I'M DOING SOMETHING UNLIKE BLOWING POT EACH DAY.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

Andrew says:
Who is this?
Andrew says:
You are on my list and I don't know the email or name.
Andrew says:
You're a seaweedle.
Andrew says:
I'm going to keep instant messaging you just because you aren't at your computer.
Andrew says:
So when you wake up you'll be like "Dude... what the fuck?"
Andrew says:
And then I would all be like "YO I AIN'T SIGNED IN!"
Andrew says:
And you would be like "Whaaaaaat?
Andrew says:
And then I will never sign on for a few weeks.
Andrew says:
Your icon looks like my friend Jerry.
Andrew says:
We should hang out and get wasted some time.
Andrew says:
Be like... "Yo... you look like my friend Jerry."
And you'd be like. "Yeah... that's my real name."
And then Jerry... the other Jerry would be like "FOR REAL! Nu-uh!"
Andrew says:
And then Jerry Seinfeld walks up and Bill Gates is next to him and he's like "Yeah I'm Jerry to."
Andrew says:
And then I'm like "Dude are you Bill Gates?"
And Seinfeld is like "Yeah he won't leave me alone."
Andrew says:
And then Mr. Gates gets like... sad and says "I... thought you were cool..."
And Seinfeld was like "I WAS COOL!"
Andrew says:
This is the stupidest thing I've EVER done...
Nah I do this every few years.
Andrew says:
Your mom goes to college.
Andrew says:
AND pays tuition.
Andrew says:
Anyone home?

wat
39:37,91
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR