Most random reason for missing a good run

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

Zweq
34mins club

Re: Most random reason for missing a good run

Post by Zweq »

nick-o-matic wrote:Today in a hard long Nekit's FF I managed to get to a hard place after some 30mins of playing. Then I wrote to the chat "finally got here" but I guess I did press enter too early because for me E is alo and when wrote "...herE" it counted the press for alo too and I fell down and never got up again =)
this is annoying bug in belma :/ like I have snapshot on "I" when i end my sentence with "I" I always get a snapshot. just recently deleted 300 snapshots from my belma folder, which i had got during 2007-2009. and no i aint changing that key :p

sry for offtopic
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

Zweq wrote:
nick-o-matic wrote:Today in a hard long Nekit's FF I managed to get to a hard place after some 30mins of playing. Then I wrote to the chat "finally got here" but I guess I did press enter too early because for me E is alo and when wrote "...herE" it counted the press for alo too and I fell down and never got up again =)
this is annoying bug in belma :/ like I have snapshot on "I" when i end my sentence with "I" I always get a snapshot. just recently deleted 300 snapshots from my belma folder, which i had got during 2007-2009. and no i aint changing that key :p

sry for offtopic
yes exactly, i deleted some 20 screenshots from my elma folder the other week.
oh wait, i notice there are 2 more random screenshots in my elma folder. never seen them before :(
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

I'm at 950 snapshots atm. Whenever I alttab elma to start a balle I get golden elma when I tab back in. Snapshotting makes it return to normal.

Snapshots take like 10 seconds for me ._.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

SmaXa wrote:
Raven wrote:One reason in First Finish battles is, when i write something to the chat i press esc instinctively. Happens quite a lot 8O
This.
:D
Igge wrote:I get golden elma when I tab back in.
this is lolful, happens for lots of players i think xD
Raven
Moporator
Team: MiE

Post by Raven »

When i get golden elma i just esc and start again.. My snapshot-key is numpad /
Seize the day
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

first finish battles on belma kill me sometimes because at first I try to do it with watching everyone and then at the start I realize there are too many people racing and then try to hide other riders but then I press the wrong Fkey and end up watching another rider. Then I get all tense and just end up trying to play my character threw another person's screen and try to keep pace with them. It sucks.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

well, i won some 10 mins ff with golden elma the whole time on.
Lee
37mins club

Post by Lee »

why 'golden' elma?
mine appears 'under the sea' or 'lala land' at some times. but i never get gold
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

Well sometimes I get reaaaaaally fucked up colours, like orange + pink + purple + I don't what the fuck, truly looks like reversed colors. I guess that's golden elma. I should try reversing the colors of an elma screenshot.

Edit: well, looks kinda like that but it's obviously not completely reversed. Anyway, it sure not helps concentration.
:mrhat: