internal story

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

ribot
Not banned

internal story

Post by ribot »

ok so this will be a whole story about a guy named jukka. it will be divided into chapters, i will write a chapter about what happened to him, the chapter is named after warm up. next person will write chapter flat track, and so forth.

WARM UP (i warm up the story by describing this dude)
jukka was 16 year old guy. he liked toads. his best friend was benny, a guy that was only real sometimes, and other times he was an insvisible ghost. they had many adventures together... like being in school and making fun of things, or lick toads, or both at the same time... whoah those were the dayz...

(ok so it might be hard to associate some levs but just write something ok? stupid idea of me i know...)
Last edited by ribot on 29 Jan 2003, 04:25, edited 2 times in total.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

FLAT TRACK: (in Flat Track Jukka changes his Life)
One grey day in Janutember Jukka bought a record. The record changed his life, after this he knew he didnt need to do anything with his life, didnt have to bother with school. Pay rent or anything. He played the record over and over again, and he just knew this was all he ever wanted to do. The record got more and more scratches to it, but it just kept rollin´. And it was the only thing that could make him cry.
Elasto Mania - ez better
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

TWIN PEAKS

It was a rainy friday and Jukka was just eating his creamy creamy pudding,when his phone rang. -"Jukka" ...Then a girl with a kind voice answered, "this is Mary,are you Jukka Elmastomania? - yeah,that's me,Jukka said. Mary asked Jukka to come meet her uncle's daughter,and explained that Jukka was actually the next closest relative this little girl had. They lived 2 hours away from Jukka and that made him eagered. -"sure,I would love to meet relatives I haven't met before!" Jukka continued. The reason why they were calling right now was because this girl had her 4th birthday. Jukka was asked to join her birthday party. Jukka closed the phone with a smile on his face. In the meantime a fly had got past Jukka's sharp eyes and hands and was enjoying his pudding,Jukka didn't care. He said to the fly -"you can have it,here's some weed too. He quickly lighted up a joint and blowed smoke in to the pudding towards the fly. Then his phone rang again,it was Benny. Benny was asking when Jukka will come. Jukka had completely forgot The-Friday-Party. -"OH SHIT MON!! I'm going out of town tomorrow,I'm gonna meet Mary's uncle's daughter" -"who's Mary?" -"I don't know,well anyway,you can have all my shroomiez,and join in without me" benny:"alrite,I guess I manage by myself,u take care,cya" -"bye mon" Next day Jukka woke up early and hit the road. After 2 hours he saw the roadsigns 'PARSAMPSY' and it was time to change the lane. When Jukka arrived to the big blue house,he was all excited. Mary opened the door. Mary was cute,she had an angel costume with big wings on her back. Long blonde and sparkly hair wasn't easy to notice behind her smiley face. Jukka went in and met Mary's uncle's daughter. She was adorable,charming and clever little kid. They had fun watching television together and chatting. Mary served mystical cookies and cakes while time passed. The triangle floated off to pyjamias island for further fun. They swam in the yellowish ocean and visited a little gnome village. Gnomes sang and danced alot. Most of them had long beards. Dusk was turning to dawn and gnomes served their special octopus dinner. Mary asked Jukka to stay another day,and Jukka agreed. They travelled one more day and then it was Jukka's time to go home. Jukka and Benny had both lot to tell of their unforgettable weekend.
Kirios
Kuski

Post by Kirios »

wow :P c00L :D
RIDE HARD!
[FaF]
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

4. Over and Under
After Jukka's briliant weekend he had a bit of an under and over week, Monday started much the same as every other Monday, Jukka got out of bed, realised there was no milk and had the mad dash to make the skool bus which is now a common occurence. School was going really well untill he realised that he hadnt done his homework for english and math. So Jukkas' brillaint weekend was forgotten as he sat in detention after school for the next two days, but as punishment usually goes there is something good about it. Jukka meet a girl, he hadnt seen her before but the detention teacher had placed them together and sparks flew, they injoyed there time together so much on Monday and Tuesday that Wednesday became a natural choice for there first date, Jukka enjoyed the great conversation over a pleasent meal at the local diner. Now Benny hadnt seen Jukka for three days and was wondering what had happened to him, and thus made a point of going to see Jukka straight after school, Where Jukka proceeded to tell Ben of his over and under week
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

new rules; just like elma we get 5 skipped levels b4 we get to the end
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Shouldn't ribot, the maker of the topic, be the one who makes new rules? Or at least condone the ones others make.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

ribot, do you or do you not condone the motion that was passed on a rule change for this topic of your, the "Internal Story"
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

5. Uphill Battle

Well Jukka was having a real uphill battle with his new girlfriend Heidi over which was the most romantic way to spend St Valentines day. She had this dead set idea that they would go out for a romantic dinner at a classy restuarant and then spend the rest of the night "talking" on lookout mountain. Jukka on the other hand did not want to fork out the cash for the restuarant and was not to keen on spending the night in the back of his car, he tried suggesting that a movie and a takeout dinner on the couch. He was scared that she would not want to go out with him unless he could take her to the restuarant and do what she wanted, she had talked up what a great night she was going to have to all her friends and family. Jukka now matter what he did was unable to find the money or tell her that they couldnt go. He then began the long haul up to her house to tell her how deeply sorry he is that he cant take her out to do what she wants...

sorry if this is lame, but i got light duties at work caus i stood on a nail, so sit in front of a computer i do
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

i condom.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Xiphias
39mins club

Re: internal story

Post by Xiphias »

kyjelly.. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT???!? what happened when Jukka told Heidi that he couldn't afford eating at the classy restaurant? And what about Ben? wasn't he all alone? maybe he jus shroomed himself to forget about jukka and his girl?
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..