Battle Elma Cup

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Pab
38mins club

Battle Elma Cup

Post by Pab »

this cup is not 100% clear at the moment :D

the idea is to take a number of Battles (events), point system, and make a Battles cup.
Same as FFCup but with normal battles

it is very simple, isnt it?
one problem is the Battle Time, "Should we battle 60 mins every lev? probably is too long..."
so, the levels will be about 20 or 30 minutes depending on the level since each event is a Battle! i think that is clear.

please comment and give ideas 8)

the Cup will be in one day or more?
one thing to view is the date, and levels...
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
ville_j
Kuski
Team: IS

Re: Battle Elma Cup

Post by ville_j »

Sounds nice! Maybe one day is not enough, if many events. This probably wasn't worth a post.
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

If you make it as a cup it should definately be no events under 30 mins (even that is too little imo)

60 mins if good even for 15 mins lev. I mean, if a cup its not just win or loose. this way it matters if gets 4th or 5th (and so on) and normally ppl play to win, play to makx out a ride, 20 mins is always too little for this. lets say a few 45 mins events in a day, and maybe keep over a few weeks, one set day... same day in the week for a few weeks (like, 3 events per day over 4 weeks = 12 events)

Sounds cool. Pab will arrange and make all levels? Or let ppl send and pick levels? or what?
Elasto Mania - ez better
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

Cannot agree more with Ramone! It does sound really really nice, bro!
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

thats the kind of ideas i wan )) thx ram

im not enough good to make 12 levels, everyone can help with one or more levels!
just dont make it super duper long, it has to be a fun battle lev :)

mmh, just PM me here and ill test the levels ok?

keep comments

niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I personally think it should be normal battlelenght since it's a battle cup. Battle is one thing, and hoyling a lev for a good time is another.
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
nick-o-matic
Kuski

Post by nick-o-matic »

If it's so that only n events out of m count to your total points like in FF-cup (which I recommend because so few will propably have time to play all) I can calculate the points with my FF-cup points calculator.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

We had a cup like this some years ago in denmark, the way it was done there was one battle each week at a certain time every sunday, and some 8-10 events. It worked really well.

I don't like the idea of having all events in a row on same day, if you have ten events of just 20 mins it's over 3 hours and it will probably be very few who play all levels. FFcups works better like that as the events are shorter.
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

It could be nice, if it was composited from short levels, or atleast not very long ones and would it be at one whack, not every event in other day or week.
But still I'd prefer common cup, with one-day lenght of event instead, because you can't lose just because you don't have a time, or have forgotten etc.
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

thx all i just concluded how the cup would be but there is an important thing, this wont be Battle Elma Cup since
EOL is "already" done, i think this can work even much better in EOL, and dunno may change the name of cup xd

i just wanted something popular and not only organizated by me and my levels, anway this topic will be off until
EOL starts :wink2: a little bye