berh

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Lukazz
36mins club

berh

Post by Lukazz »

why not banned, where moporators? wtf? bla
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Re: berh

Post by niN »

YES!

Honestly, SveinR: you are starting to piss me off!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I'll be honest, as much as abruzzi can sometimes act like a douche, i don't see how he would deserve a ban (sure he fucks with belma from time to time but it isn't lauta related). And i don't believe he spams or at least if he does, some others spam much more than him (anyone who posted more than twice in this topic). There has always been some agitators on lauta (sierra,jaytea,ribot,jappe2,etc) and they aren't that bad.

I don't know where i'm going with this; i guess even if abruzzi sometimes acts like a jerk, i don't believe he deserves a ban from lauta (from belma he deserves though).
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

I agree with you boneless but because they can't or won't ban berh from belma, then ban him from something atleast. He doesn't even share his cheated recs after winning a battle on belma half of the time.
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

yay, I posted only twice in the topic with absolutely no subject 8)

What I hate the most with berh is when he writes an überlong post about how nerd someone is. He did that twice a week last month and at the end it was just all the same thing, every post contained the words "senseless", "nerd", "asocial" and "no life". In every post, he was trying hard to write in a perfect English with researched words only to prove the world he was able to tell someone he was a nerd in a real original and powerful way. Every post was the same fucking thing all the way, blah blah blah nerd blah blah no friends blah blah wander on the internet and brag on forums to forget how desperate your life is, blah blah blah blah. Shut up, you are the prick for fucking with elma and you deserve to die. Another shitty post like that and I go personally kill him with a spoon.
:mrhat:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

To quote the ban list:
SveinR, 01 May 2008 wrote:berhabdul

Reason: Hacking belma server and cheating in belma again, thereby violating the conditions laid out in the previous post.

Duration: Eternity.
SveinR, 01 May 2008 wrote:voidak

Reason: Phantom user of berhabdul.

Duration: Eternity
SveinR, 02 Sep 2008 wrote:kaunaoti

Reason: Being a phantom user of berhabdul

SveinR, 22 Sep 2008 wrote:itoanuak

Reason: Phantom user of berhabdul

Don't hold your breaths on there not showing up another one soon..
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

SveinR have you seriously missed that abruzzi is berh?
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Memphis
37mins club

Post by Memphis »

can this site not ban the IP address instead of the username?
Religious Man
|| TT: 37:47:70 || EX New Wave WR + Animal Farm WR || 24 Canadian Records || TEC Bronze Medal || HHIT in the 37min club || http://elastomaster.tripod.com/
||
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

The_BoneLESS wrote:And i don't believe he spams or at least if he does, some others spam much more than him (anyone who posted more than twice in this topic)
Berh posted more than twice in that topic?
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Igge wrote:
The_BoneLESS wrote:And i don't believe he spams or at least if he does, some others spam much more than him (anyone who posted more than twice in this topic)
Berh posted more than twice in that topic?
That was my point, some other users spam just as much as him.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Memphis once got ban for shit posts, there are like 30 users (including me) that write posts way worse than what he was writing at the time right now and about 5 that writes just plain shit all the way, I guess banhammer is covered in rust now and rules are so loose you could fit berh's mom in them (omg, I'm so awesome making a joke about berh's mom's obesity, I am proving I am not an asocial nerd)
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

So... berh should theoretically be banned for eternity.
*pointing at abruzzi*
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Zworqy wrote:SveinR have you seriously missed that abruzzi is berh?
No, but after banning 4 berhs I didn't bother anymore.
Memphis wrote:can this site not ban the IP address instead of the username?
I've banned both usernames, IPs and mail addresses. berh probably uses proxy servers to log in so banning his IP address has no effect.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

How about not having registration opened to anyone? It's not like we get 200 legit new users every day here.
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Spammer reporting in. Please don't ban me. :(
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
abruzzi
Kuski

Post by abruzzi »

hey guys as far as i know some of the people from 'upstairs' actually consider my input as a valuable one
then they laugh as hard as I do simultaneously approving of the diversity of thoughts here
personally if i were some zweq i wouldn't simply handle opening lauta if i knew only igge spams, pawq short posts, mawane whines, full of sweet actually no elma-minded messages were here without any intelligent thing or some attempt on expressing some different, often controversial points of view
if you want to ban, just do it i'm not saying no, why would i? it's just funny how you can observe at least two types of people in here - let's call them zweqs and johns:)

johns: i'm 2x years old but i care about lauta bcuz lauta is max max max and i'm good elma player lauta max! ban ban ban ban this shiteater! ban! he tells me i watch too much movies and i do almost nothing else, i know i'm nerdy and escaping into nothingness but i dont want it aloud!! ban ban banban!

zweqs: lol i use the comp much cuz i like it i do hoyl different things there but hey hahah this guy berh or sth is just a fleshlight bahahah i'm just tired afta my schoal and just read what he wrote today, epic, man and those nabs who dont remember good old arcossish times i hate are so pissad off buargh /o/ @ makbom contest hoap svainR duznat care bane o_O
<Pawq> at a gym you have only 3 options: 1. have your eyes closed, 2. stare at yourself, 3. stare at others, all of which are either super boring or disgusting
Pab
38mins club

Post by Pab »

You Are A Retarded :D
My Youtube Channel Level Stats Maker Battle Notifier!

Signatür ruined by SveinR - smaller plz :*
FinMan
36mins club
Team: dat

Post by FinMan »

abruzzi wrote:crap
You suck, noone cares.
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

FinMan wrote:
abruzzi wrote:ban me i suck
You suck, noone cares.
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Chris
Kuski
Team: Ferrari

Post by Chris »

Please don't quote him. I have that loser on ignore list, but still see his useless messages. :x
Lousku wrote:could you mayke shorter sig please :( mega annoying and also against rules :()
Bismuth
Kuski

Post by Bismuth »

Those were not real quotes.