Upcoming movies

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Re: Upcoming movies

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Due Date

Seriously, that Zach Galifianakis is fucking hilarious. I haven't seen a comedy on the big screen for quite a while but this could be one. Don't know yet. Looks fun.
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

I might be getting old but this truly did bring a beautiful smile to my face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFz--GCkOM
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Post by pawq »

hooly hell, i am going to see this... i think its one of the most epic/beautiful/amusing fairytale ever made, brings so many amazing memories from my early childhood...
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

Nice one BoneLESS. Quite looking forward to it now. I definitely want to see it without having to endure swedish voice acting tho, which is why I most likely will have to download :(
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

ye damn it, dubbings annoy me so much >:( i am unfortunately "forced" to watch almost all movies with polish dubbing/lector, cuz my awesome mum doesn't know a shit of english and reads too slowly to read fucking subtitles :/
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Ooooh, nice! I'll definitely watch it. Partly because Winnie the Pooh stories were rarely accepted by my dad when I was little (he was a really conservative christian and believed that making animals humane was wrong. We also didn't have television), so they were somewhat special fun. Partly because this was the first movie I ever saw in a theater. Also partly because I hate 3D wannabe-fancypants movies.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

LousQ wrote:he was a really conservative christian and believed that making animals humane was wrong
im sorry mate, i know its a matter of views, but aint that a bit... you know, noob? :S i can understand many many things like hating crime-movies, but hell! winnie the fucking pooh?!
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

LousQ wrote:he was a really conservative christian and believed that making animals humane was wrong
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDD
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Pawq wrote:
im sorry mate, i know its a matter of views, but aint that a bit... you know, noob? :S i can understand many many things like hating crime-movies, but hell! winnie the fucking pooh?!
No need to be sorry. I ditched all belief in bullshit right when I learned to think by myself. My dad still believes strongly in bullshit, it just doesn't affect his life anymore. I'm glad.
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

ye, kinda boolshit.. :( like saying that its bad to listen to music because cds and players have been made from natural recourses which should belong to the earth
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Pawq wrote:ye, kinda boolshit.. :( like saying that its bad to listen to music because cds and players have been made from natural recourses which should belong to the earth
Actually it's a bit more logical than that. If other animals are portrayed on the same level as humans, a child might realise that humans are no better than other animals. That's dangerous! Children should know that humans have souls and are superior in every way. Other animals are just cute, they bark and don't come along to heaven. See?

:roll:

Oh, and... I meant religion altogether by "bullshit".
pawq
38mins club

Post by pawq »

LousQ wrote:I meant religion altogether by "bullshit".
my man 8D
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Source Code
A very popular script in Hollywood, seems like it's finally about to happen.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Beyond the Black Rainbow
I don't know if it'll be good but i sure am intrigued. Looks like a nice 80s scifi throwback.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Another weird thing i stumbled upon. From Neill Blomkamps, the director of District 9. Some weird stuff, a new movie maybe?
Whatever the fuck that awesome video is.
John
first 35tt

Post by John »

Sound of noise
Looks quite unique, funny and beautiful. I've seen this trailer at work several times by now and I always get a smile on my face at the surgery double clap scene :D
Lousku
Kuski

Post by Lousku »

Hunger games... sik shit