Killing males/females

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

pawq
38mins club
Team: TR

Killing males/females

Post by pawq »

Do you think that killing women is more disgraceful than killing men? The opposite? What about children? What are your arguments, but also what are your inner feelings?

When we look only at objective conditions, I think I agree that killing a man is just as disgraceful as killing a woman. Not a child though, killing a child will always be something worst for me - slaughtering a totally helpless, most fragile being with its whole life to come. However, I always feel worse taking lives from women. It's probably induced by the past, where killing men was common. But I can't help it, I condemn killing women much more than killing men. I think it is because I perceive women as halfway to children in terms of fragility and physical helplessness.
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Re: Killing males/females

Post by 8-ball »

When I was involved in The Killed Everyone Project I don't think I spent more time mourning the females or children than the males.
39:37,91
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

I think people like killing mans more than wimmens because CoD has no girlies.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
jonsykkel
Kuski

Post by jonsykkel »

why should anyones right to live be decided by their gender or age? lives of womans and children are more worth or wat because they are physicaly weak?
status:ONLINE - - -  drinking:GOFE - - - iq:85 - - - elasto mania ranking:#1
Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Post by Lousku »

Weakness and fragility? It's more okay to attack someone who is physically able to defend themselves than a helpless person? That has to do with honor and dignity and it's all bullshit. If you killed a person who didn't want to die, they were not able to defend themselves. It doesn't matter how close the call was, it's always equally wrong. But the age thing! Killing an elderly person as opposed to a child can be justified by potential in society. A child has potential to have a positive impact on society, while elderly people are mostly leeching.
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

Post by niN »

I think this topic should be changed into "Killing" and we can have some sub topics like "which is worse" etc ;). Is it right to kill? why, why not? when? you get the idea :)
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
Madness
35mins club

Post by Madness »

Pawq wrote:However, I always feel worse taking lives from women.
Convicted!
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

Meaning of life? yada yada

Let's say we're doing something on this planet. That something is completely useless if it's not 1) breeding 2) researching star colonization. Number 2 seems completely impossible at the moment and it's difficult to say who's contributing and who's not. Number 1 however is simple, man and woman is a seed to new life, supporting the survival of our species.

so, get fucking
Igge
38mins club

Post by Igge »

Yes, and that means marriage and love are the greatest threat to humanity we have.
John: lol hittade ett popcorn i naveln
(19:52:06) (@Madnezz) The Golden Apple Award goes to.....
(19:52:36) (@Madnezz) ib9814.lev by igge!!!
Zweq wrote:99.9999% of nabs haven't even opened the book yet and most of those that have are still on the first pages
Tigro
Kuski

Post by Tigro »

i won´t kill anyone.