Contribution to society

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Lousku
Kuski
Team: BAP

Contribution to society

Post by Lousku »

I just realised I judge people by how much they contribute to society, myself included. Learning to stop giving a fuck might lead to less self-inflicted pressure and eventually more contribution. Not much more to say about it, just a bit of an epiphany. Anybody else?
then again i don't know anything
maybe easier not to think abouut alöl things thought than not things thought ... or something..=?
teajay
Donator duck

Re: Contribution to society

Post by teajay »

You should try to not judge people, I think. This is impossible, but the thought alone contributes to a much more happier state, which probably contributes a lot society.
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

mhm i judge myself for not being like everyone else("everyone" else goes to work and contributes), because i was told all my life to be like everyone else :roll:
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

i don't give into such biased dogma and couldn't give less of a fuck about society as a whole. i'm far more judgmental towards contribution towards personal growth and development. without the latter the former is utterly pointless.
39:37,91
Grace
38mins club
Location: Deep in your Imagination, Twirling your Dreams and Weaving your thoughts.

Post by Grace »

Xarthok wrote:i'm far more judgmental towards contribution towards personal growth and development.
And without any contribution to others, you condemn yourself to being unable to grow as a person.
Image Cyberscore! Image
Targets: 6 Legendary, 23 WC, 20 Pro, 5 Good | AvgTT: 39:59:96
roope
37mins club
Team: MiE

Post by roope »

I guess I do judge people like this. Though, in my mind, some people are trying to contribute more than it would be good for them. The desire for glory in these cases often lowers the quality of the result. But I guess being a part of the society IS contributing the society. Not everyone needs to do something special. I like my elma life. Battle, chat, make levs, post shit on lauta, maybe do a crappy song once in a while :p
Team MiE - MiE Cup 1
Prestigious member of 14.6x Tutor14 club