Design Integration Contest

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

DE
Kuski

Design Integration Contest

Post by DE »

Full detail/ first contest at my website-http://www.freewebs.com/demania/contests.htm

This is a new design contest but its a little different than your normal design contest. In this contest you will start with some part of the level already made, it could be a design or an actual part of the level. None of the existing polygons or pictures can be modified (moved or added on too) but you can add aditional polygons or pictures to an area (this includes grass or regular polygons). You can add apples/killers unless otherwise specified. Further specifics about each level will be made at the time of the publishing of the level. Scoring will be as follows:

25 points for playability
25 points for design
35 points for integration of given polygons (how well you work in my part of the level)
10 points for overall feel
5 points for name of level
Levels will be sent to garo_01@yahoo.com. Include your nick, nat, teams, and the level.

The contests are over at the end of the month so need them by 12:00 Greenwhich Standard time the last day of the month. Scores/Levels will be posted whenever, but usually within a week of the end of the contest.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Just to know, in the contest of December ( DED01 ) , can we add other polygons than the outer square polygon ?
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
DE
Kuski

Post by DE »

yes
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

can i add vertexes to outwar polygon and change place for start?
39:37,91
DE
Kuski

Post by DE »

yes, it should say that under the general rules under the contest page
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

this is just like elite editing contest, am I wrong?
anyway i like the idea another time, so I participate if I can think of something original
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

damnit i want to remove all masks....
DE
Kuski

Post by DE »

insane- the rest i've made(3 or so) don't have masks, and i really don't plan on making anymore with masks

FlaTracker- never heard of the elite contest, pretty new to elma though, just got it 4 months ago