What does the parent/s think [care]

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

DataDog
Kuski

Post by DataDog »

like dad hate it when i play the "idiotiske menigssløse spillet*" as he calls ity

*idiotic meenigless game
Life is a game, play it to the max!!
devin
Kuski

Post by devin »

what the hell does "poncing" mean chris

Im afraid that is not in my vocab. just like many other words, unfortunetly
Not only do I have a limited vocabulary I also am bad speller.
-brag
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

Good topic.
Dad: doesn't live in family. And I'm glad it's that way.
Foster-father: thinks this is a waste of time, I should be using comp in more useful ways...
Mom: sometimes asks about what i'm doing in battles n stuff. once watched me doing in #battle.. at least more interested than others.
Bro: Played the game last year a bit, got to animal Farm.. playing with me multi sometimes... not interested anymore.
39:37,91
milagros
Cheatless

Post by milagros »

my fatehr doesnt care about elam, my on says that it's a stupid game (try tio explauin somebody that you have to beat a wr now)
my brother knows about moposite and best player, sometimes he speeks o his workmates that they should beat some slovak recors (hwe has not told the that he's my brother)
my gf doesnt care about my elma carrier anymore, she decided to beat me in one level but never managed to
even her mother knows i'm playing elma (he's fath died of heartattack like bartke's so doesnt know)
[carebox]
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

My parents keep asking the guy who gave it to me "WHY???"
And my brother is doing the calculations of my best times and position in top 500, and how long it takes for me to go under 46 mins under 200th place etc etc etc.. :P He also watches some of my best times replays sometimes
And my sister thinks this game is far too slow.
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

My Mom : She thinks i spend too much time on that "stupid childish game"

My Dad : He's interested in my Canadian standing... He asks me pretty often how am i ranked in Canada

My older brother : He thinks it's a sick game

My twin : He likes the game but prefer SSX 3 on Gamecube !
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Boomer
39mins club
Team: LOS

Post by Boomer »

My father's usual comment is: "Är det mopo nu igen? subtitle: "Is it Mopo, now again?"... My father likes to tell jokes, so sometimes he says: "What a thin bastard!" (When I turn), or "Why does he buy the same Helmet again, when he know that this one is useless?", etc. :D

My brother is like: "Oh, please, why don't you play a real game, instead of this crap?"

And my mother, don't care so much, I guess...
Team LOS website

<jaytea> uh milk was invented in 1966
-
<teh_mila> bah, fucked up nice labpro ride cause i almost fell of the chair:)
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

my dad gets angry, he really hates elma. especially when i shout through the house after some mongo death. my mum probably hates it too but keeps quiet, i guess because she doesn't want such a negative atmosphere in the house.
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Mom: Thinks i play this "Crappy" game too much

Dad: Also thinks i play it too much

...Parents just think that we play it for fun and thats it! :?

But actually, they r a little right at some point...
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Mom : "How can you play this stupid game 1 or 2 hours in a row ? Why don't you go study ?"

Dad : Much cooler --> " So, made any new WRs ( not knowing what he is talking about )..."

My dad's so fun, but, my mother brings me back to work ( i would be an elma addict without her 8O :D )
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Mom: "Again playing that bicycle game?!" (yea, dunno why but she calls it a bicycle :lol: )
Dad: My dad hates elma very much and he is always saying: "U should be studying!!" "I hate seeing u always playing the same crap game!"
Brother: "lets make some times"

Looks like Bob has a hard life everyday :?
belele
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

My dad flips out quite much....hes tried many times to delete off the comp...too bad i have backup disks :/
Total Time: 38:35,14
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

Juk wrote:My fahter dont like elma. he want me to play violent games.
<-- this was teh funniest thing evar! :lol:

back to teh parentz thing:
Dad: new version! said it some mins ago "someday i´ll just delete that mongo game"
Schoolmates: i tried to put some to play but only one finished all teh internals. Usually they say "sach mongo archaic game omg!" sometimes i get a bit embarassed when they ask me: "could u skicka some games?" :cry: .. :?
belele
Ruvio
Kuski

Post by Ruvio »

it's not too to often i play at home, usually the only time I play it is at my buddys house, but when my mom does see me playing it, she knows its not bad, becasue its all my comp can handle, so knows I can't do anytihng else :)
Hockey's the best!
Orcc
Moporator
Team: IS

Post by Orcc »

Well, when I'm battling at night my mother (when she wakes up to go to the toilet) always says, or shouts, "stop riding that stupid bicycle and go to bed!!".
NoobSty2-competition

"If you're afraid of pedophiles - grow up"
AlienKuski
Kuski

Post by AlienKuski »

My parents don't comment my playing, or even care about it. 8)
Happy Höyling everyone
AlienKuski
Kuski

Post by AlienKuski »

But my brother plays Elma sometimes. Not so good times though... :lol:
Happy Höyling everyone
The_BoneLESS
38mins club

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Forgot about my brother... he plays not so often but manage some awesome times...

He once did a WR in VJ36 : Super Flow ( he made 27;64 or smt beating Jokke's time, i thought that was pretty good but now Munkki rules the table and beat his time hardcore )
MiEkk
Kuski

Post by MiEkk »

Sometimes my mom asks, "shouldn't you be doing your homework instead of playing that stupid game?"
TT = 41:40,xx | Canada Rules! [HHIT]
SpeaK
Kuski

Post by SpeaK »

My parents almost never see me playing, since my room is upstairs and they are always downstairs..
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Orcc wrote:Well, when I'm battling at night my mother (when she wakes up to go to the toilet) always says, or shouts, "stop riding that stupid bicycle and go to bed!!".
Such a classic! Every night the same situation "NYT NUKKUMAAN!" (= GO SLEEP NOW!) at 1:30 EET. It was only funny to me.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

BarTek wrote:
MiEkk wrote:Sometimes my mom asks, "shouldn't you be doing your homework instead of playing that stupid game?"
offtopic

not to be rude but who teh fak does homeworks these days ;D Ok if u har super math clazz but still i dont think homeworks are as comon as stereotype usa fags have it. Atleast its so in sweden, you seldom get real hardcore stuff to do.
well... that varys alot from from school to school, or maybe even depending on what teacher you have.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

It differs from week to week, day to day, teacher to teacher, school to school. I know I get far more to do than my brother. :cry:

Anyway, yesterday I was playing that JoP level where you get launched up in the beginning. My father was little amazed by it and wondered how that could happen. He tends to watch once in a while, when I'm playing elma.
And my brother still keeps nagging about what improvements I did today, always the same answer though: "hm, niks". :roll:
Or he asks wether the level I'm playing is one of my total time (he means an internal) and when my response is negative he nags that I should be playing an internal..
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

Now:
Father: ignores
Mom: interested in my results and sometimes gives compliments about my levels like "that's one nice loop you got there", likes the idea of battling and is glad i dont play violent games
Brother: slowly progressing in internal finishing, making noob levels and playing amle
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

Well, Well....My dad HATES teh game! So do my mom :D
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

BarTek wrote:
MiEkk wrote:Sometimes my mom asks, "shouldn't you be doing your homework instead of playing that stupid game?"
offtopic

not to be rude but who teh fak does homeworks these days ;D Ok if u har super math clazz but still i dont think homeworks are as comon as stereotype usa fags have it. Atleast its so in sweden, you seldom get real hardcore stuff to do.
hmm last year I had about 1-2hours of homework every night. and that was stuff that needed to be done, you know written reports and shit. I'm afraid of going back to school :?
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

During my more active times "stop playing that stupid motobike game for 8 yr olds"

havent got such comments for a long time 1yr~ or so

I recommend the comeback line " don't knock it till you play it" :)
H8
Kuski

Post by H8 »

My mother hates every game i play, elma no less.
My father think it is a cool game but doesn't like my growing "addiction" to it. He is becoming more and more impressed by my replays, now that i have learned some of the more advanced tricks ( still not the pro styles though)
41:47,70
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

sometimes when i show my brother an impressive replay he drops his pants and starts masturbating on me. i have to go like "DUDE IF YOU WANNA WACK OFF THEN DO IT IN YOUR OWN FUCKING ROOM"
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

jaytea wrote:sometimes when i show my brother an impressive replay he drops his pants and starts masturbating on me. i have to go like "DUDE IF YOU WANNA WACK OFF THEN DO IT IN YOUR OWN FUCKING ROOM"
Really? How very interesting.

Take your frustration over whatever it is that's going on somewhere else please.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

what frustration? its a true story

are you telling me you dont have slightly weird things like that in your life?
8-ball
39mins club

Post by 8-ball »

jaytea wrote:what frustration? its a true story

are you telling me you dont have slightly weird things like that in your life?
no but your dynasty has some serious problems with wanking
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

i know, i told my dad that once. he just said 'nonsense' and jizzed on me
Lukazz
36mins club

Post by Lukazz »

mom: likes elma very much because i talk much english with the other elma guys (and because she hates games like counterstrike)
dad: someday he says i should stop playing this shity game and on the next day he plays a lil himself
schoolguys: laugh at me because i play elma and when they see me playing (they cant even finish all levels) they are looking like this: 8O
TT: 36:59:53 || Avg TT: 38:09:65
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

My mom and dad think elastomania is the stupidest game in the world, whenever I say im going to go update my times or something(i play on my computer that has no internet and its in my room, gotta bring it downstairs on floppy) they say "your still playing that stupid game!"
TT ~ 50:42
jonsterion
Kuski

Post by jonsterion »

\o/

or smth
belele
MiEkk
Kuski

Post by MiEkk »

jaytea wrote:i know, i told my dad that once. he just said 'nonsense' and jizzed on me
That is seriously the funniest thing ever. If it actually happened then its even funnier.
TT = 41:40,xx | Canada Rules! [HHIT]
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

ya i had a little chuckle when i saw that post
Crypt
Kuski

Post by Crypt »

lol ugh
TT ~ 50:42
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Oh how nice that you all laugh. Just don't tell about it here all right, without having something sensible and on topic to say as well.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
Dynamo
38mins club

Post by Dynamo »

my mom freaked uot this morning and said 'no more of this shit, ur wasting ur life'

she then threatened to delete elma....so just in case, i saved everything to disks and if all else fails, will keep all my elma stuff at Ruvio's house 8O
dz
first 39tt
Team: FM

Post by dz »

Wahaha, never heard some parent would take it that serious :)

I guess you have to make some planning!
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Dynamo wrote:my mom freaked uot this morning and said 'no more of this shit, ur wasting ur life'
hahah "wasting ur life" my dad says those exact words. in fact, last year when i got a B instead of an A (which the teachers predicted) in my History AS Level exam, my dad blamed Elma straight away.
jaytea
37mins club

Post by jaytea »

your dad's a noob
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

most certainly... he asks me "why cant you make the bike faster" and i tell him "YOU try doing better"
Dyrox
Kuski

Post by Dyrox »

My mum doesn't really care, just asks if there is no other game.
My dad get's crazy round here! "Are you playing that game again?!"
"Are you still playing that game?!" "You will get crazy soon!"...

It's fun! :D
Team ELGH | www.teamelgh.info.se | Totaltime: 40:58:45
Rasken
Kuski

Post by Rasken »

My parents are glad I mostly play elma instead of violent games
Member of team LOS TT=40:59:56
ALP TT=26:21:34