Yet another Levelpack :P - Elmasite Level Pack

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

Lasall
Kuski

Yet another Levelpack :P - Elmasite Level Pack

Post by Lasall »

The activst users and best leveldesigners worked all together to create a pack, which is extraoridnary.
The designers: CMc, ceu, sleap, zelter, insguy, mcroll, RK, ElrondMcBong, Uncle Milty, Andy, Rez, m4rv1n
Thanks too all designers.

You can download the pack here: http://www.elmasite.com/attachment,attachmentid-667.htm
Btw: Dont't forget to upload your times (http://www.elmasite.com/kingtimes.htm). you have maybe a world record!
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

Great Pack :mrgreen:
twipley
Kuski

Post by twipley »

And he's not lying at all! :P
The designers did a great job, I can tell ya.

I like the 20 years MTV level, and the others too... They are all unleashing power!
CMc
39mins club

Post by CMc »

Definitely an awesome pack with alot of completely different levels and styles to master.
TT: 39:43:40

CMc's Elma Site: 100+ levels, PTL, Hoyla, and Pipe pack. And alot of other crap. http://www.freewebs.com/cmcelma/
dudek
Kuski

Post by dudek »

Sry, but I dunno how to dload ... "Download starts in 20 minutes." is what it says all teh time :x
CMc
39mins club

Post by CMc »

Thats because you're not registered with the Elmasite. Register, and then you can download without having to wait so long.
TT: 39:43:40

CMc's Elma Site: 100+ levels, PTL, Hoyla, and Pipe pack. And alot of other crap. http://www.freewebs.com/cmcelma/
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

dudek wrote:Sry, but I dunno how to dload ... "Download starts in 20 minutes." is what it says all teh time :x
20 minutes?!?!?!?!?!?! :D
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

if you really want to advertise the pack you should upload it to some public server because if i wouldnt be already registered i would give a fuck about this levpack, if i had to register....

not thath its not worth registering on elmasite : )
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

uploaded it :wink:
Save targe as...
dudek
Kuski

Post by dudek »

CMc: Oh, O. K. I even have been registered there, just didn't log in. :roll:
Rez: Thx.
Juble
Hat tricker

Post by Juble »

Gave the pack a try. First thoughts were that nice that people came together and made a pack, some levels were nice(smiling banana) but some made me want to go back to HighQ.lgr because the pictures were used poorly(Jumanji). But if that MTV level was made in the standard editor, I'm pretty impressed :). insane guy(even though they look like inra battle levels with some stone 1 textures and grass :P) and andy in my opinion were the stand outs of the pack. :o
Wezz
Kuski

Post by Wezz »

teh MTV lev is sach nice! I think its soo nice that ALE have teh feature to put a background picture u then can paint teh polygons on! Thaz teh way ive made some textures i couldnt paint on my own.....I guess thats what Rez did too with teh MTV lev....
Wezz 1-100 Levels - PTL pack - ADLP Pack - CR Pack - My Website - Team Website - Proud member of TEM - DONT WANT A ELMA 2!!! My internal TT: 45:xx:xx - Team TEM TT: 39:xx:xx Image
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

Juble wrote:insane guy(even though they look like inra battle levels with some stone 1 textures and grass :P)
hm.. thats what they are...., but thank you anyways!
"Every night, me go to sleep, me have wet dream..."
Rez
Kuski

Post by Rez »

Wezz wrote:teh MTV lev is sach nice! I think its soo nice that ALE have teh feature to put a background picture u then can paint teh polygons on! Thaz teh way ive made some textures i couldnt paint on my own.....I guess thats what Rez did too with teh MTV lev....
nope used rads levelmaker to import it and ale to place it
@juble: jumamji HAVE to be so full of pics. bcs its the jungleiest junglelev EVER