Levelpack stats.txt not correctly created

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

DamRho
Kuski

Levelpack stats.txt not correctly created

Post by DamRho »

I'm having this little problem with a levelpack we've been creating at my team. Some of the levels just don't show up on the stats.txt file that 1.11hb creates, and others the times don't show up. Here's an example:

Level 1, 01 Buckle Up:

Level 2, 05 Big Time Climber:

As you can see levels 2 through 4 were ommited. I've figured out by changing some levels that didn't show up a little that they eventually ended up showing up later; I haven't quite figured out why this happens but I don't want to make random changes to levels until they eventually show up in the list. Has this happened to anyone before? Do you know why exactly the levels don't show up (or at least a possible reason)?

Thanks in advance :wink:
DamRho
Kuski

Post by DamRho »

I've figured it out; it seems like it's probably a bug in ALE, since what solved it was going to the Elma level editor (the one with the game originally) and save the level there.

Sorry to bother, but hey, at least if anyone ever has this problem he now knows what to do :oops:

Cheers
zworqy
Kuski

Post by zworqy »

DamRho wrote:I've figured it out; it seems like it's probably a bug in ALE, since what solved it was going to the Elma level editor (the one with the game originally) and save the level there.

Sorry to bother, but hey, at least if anyone ever has this problem he now knows what to do :oops:

Cheers
I haven't had similar problems with ALE, sometimes ALE fucks up the best times list in the levels. But all levels are always included.
<Fihlvein> another case of zworqy-is-always-right closed i guess
<yoosef> zworqy doesnt suck at anything
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Also Across levels don't show in stats.txt. At least Hoyla Mission has a few of them.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)