keyboard problem

Before starting a new topic read Moposite's Help and earlier topics. Note: this forum is for Elma problems, not Moposite.

Moderator: Moporators

keyboard problem

Post by Guest »

shit, when i start a level on elma the keys get stuck, and i have the new keyboard. why does it happen?! :cry: :roll:
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Your computer sucks...
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Karlis
Höylä Optimus

Post by Karlis »

are you sure your keys get stuck, maybe you have just missconfigured your buttons? try different key combinations. and if you have new keyboard make sure it has right drivers installed. also try rebooting your computer and make sure there is no other progs running at the same time, those might fuck up your keys too. kinda weird if you keyboard works well in other applications but not in elma

offtopic:
The_BoneLESS wrote:Your computer sucks...
what a great answer for deadserious problem! imagine for example this phonecall

"911, how can I help you?"

"my house is on fire, plz help me!!!!!"

"your house sucks....."

*click*

so if you dont have anything else to say than "your blah blah blah sax balle" then it might be better not to reply at all.
Tomorrow's Lucky Run Solutions Today
Flowertouching Men
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

lol nice, Karlis for op!

anyway, make sure you have correct drivers installed, i had sorta the same issue with mine wen i put in the "official" keyboard driver, it would let me use numpad in elma, there are often more than one driver for stuff just a matter of finding
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Sorry Karlis if I insulted you ... didn't meant to be impolite, it's just that I really think his computer is maybe a little bugged :lol:
Anyway, gonna roll my thong 7 times before writting now :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Ramone
50mins club

Post by Ramone »

That happens for me too soemtimes... I just retry til it works.. it happened last time earlier today :P

But it doesnt happen often so its ok.. but when it happens it can be annoying... And if it (as it seems) happens alot I really understand why you want it away. (and I have good Keyboard and Computer... so prolly some settings or shit)

Hope you getthe problem solved :*
Elasto Mania - ez better
ColoAvalanche
Kuski

Post by ColoAvalanche »

Karlis wrote:"911, how can I help you?"

"my house is on fire, plz help me!!!!!"

"your house sucks....."

*click*
hahahahaha :lol:
SveinR
Moporator

Post by SveinR »

Hmm...keep away from those totally senseless posts please.
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

omfg no no no! NOOO ABULA HELP US!!!
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Topic is changed.

oh no... :'( -> Keyboard problem
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

A friend of mine has same problem now. Anyone has ideas what he can do? He has tried patches and such...
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

this is apparently not computer problem, but like many ppl have said, a keyboard issue. keyboards are made for typing and not pressing several keys at once. what you can do is try a different keyboard; usb keyboards usually cause more trouble.

well there have been topics about this, you should search forum for it (keys perhaps, or keyboard). try out different key combinations (shift and ctrl usually work with more keys).

my keys are: shift, ctrl, numpad 4,5,6.
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

My friend has tried two keyboards, changing keys haven't worked those few times he has actually been able to enter elma without having his keyboard stop working. The problem isn't just the driving part, It is that the keyboard completely stop working. And I went through entire Problems section to find this thread okay...
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

Jalli wrote:My friend has tried two keyboards, changing keys haven't worked those few times he has actually been able to enter elma without having his keyboard stop working. The problem isn't just the driving part, It is that the keyboard completely stop working. And I went through entire Problems section to find this thread okay...
I have no good solution, only heard of another guy who tested elma and got same kind of problem.

Only thing I could think of is reinstall. Reinstall elma, reinstall drivers, reinstall windows, that stuff. Install other drivers, outside of windows ones, maybe that would help?
sierra
39mins club

Post by sierra »

Step 1: Buy a boat
Step 2: Using your boat, take entire computer apparatus into middle of the ocean
Step 3: Dispose of computer apparatus into ocean
Step 4: Upon returning to land, purchase different computer apparatus
[OMG] | [SpEF] | Apparently my TT was once 39:26:06