InterRail! Meeting stuff!

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

ThanaTos
Kuski

InterRail! Meeting stuff!

Post by ThanaTos »

Some friends and I are going to travel through whole Europe this summer. Starting from Bergen, Friday 20th of June.

So far we've planed to stop some days in Amsterdam, that's our first stop. I wonder if some of the dutch guys in here could, tell me which place is the best place to go out and have fun... besterester/coolerester disco, coffeeshop, weed, striptease, museum, ect. Tell me what is worth seeing and doing.

The only thing we know for sure we're going to do is to rent canal bikes and then get drunk on them :D

It would be cool to meet some kuskis.

The guys I'm travelling with are friends from my school who got to know each other very well when we began to play football (soccer) together. That's why it would be nice if we could challenge/play some against others on our journey. Feel free to take the challenge. We got a homesite for our team http://www.sofagrisene.tk

After Amsterdam we're going east towards Turkey or Greece or both, so we're going to travel through many countries in east Europe. You people who live in those countries, could you tell me which cities/places to visit and what to do in those places. We haven't been able to come to any agreements of where to go, exactly on our way to Turkey/Greece.

We're also maybe taking a short trip to Paris and Northern Italy.

If We got time we may stop in Denmark and Sweden on our way home.

I'm the only one in the group who plays Elma, but most of the others have tried it when drunk at my place.

That's what I had to say for the moment. Give feedback if you're interested in playing some football or to meet me, and plz tell me what is cool to do in Amsterdam and in East Europe if you want.

Sorry for this long post.

Don't know if I posted it in the right topic thing, sorry if I did.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Post by Kopaka »

Heh, I had about inter-rail and travelling in my German exam today ;)
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

I don't know a lot cool places in Amsterdam, don't go there a lot. But I can say you it's illegal to drink on the street. The police will not like it, especially when you're a tourist or a homeless person, the people who makes the most trouble.
But a nice coffeeshop I like is: "'t Ballonetje", nice plice, good hash.

Normaly I could invite you to my place (55 min. by train, from Amsterdam), but I will leave the 20th too...
Jalli
Pipe King

Post by Jalli »

I live on Askøy, maybe I can come by, the day you're leaving Bergen ;)
4th position in WC4 (DAMN YOU KARLIS!!!!) PWNED KARLIS IN WC5!!!!TT:39:2x:xx (you've got some playing to do Stini ;) ) When it's all over the question is not who was right. The question is who's left.
WkE
Kuski

Post by WkE »

come to israel next time, we'll play some soccer.
btw, do NOT take pictures of hookers in their special streets. when i was in Amsterdam a woman walked next to me filmed the girls with VIDEO so a mad hooker threw a "Sprite" can on her ! right in the face ! (or maybe it was diet sprite... can't remember).

if you want soccer and you won't be in israel, i can't help you :?
TT: 43:03.93 | AVG: 47:03.65 | Image | Team Site [TR] || TR Forum | 1 Pro, 27 Good, 26 OK
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

well ive never been to amsterdam, but i would buy thai-weed for sure....
if you got enough time, then go to copenhagen (denmarks capital city, i think) that city really rules, and you can buy weed legally, too...
jw
Kuski
Team: raam65

Post by jw »

insane guy wrote:if you got enough time, then go to copenhagen (denmarks capital city, i think) that city really rules, and you can buy weed legally, too...
off topic: where can you buy it? Wasn't there something like a "free-state" named .......-town?
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

jw wrote:
insane guy wrote:if you got enough time, then go to copenhagen (denmarks capital city, i think) that city really rules, and you can buy weed legally, too...
off topic: where can you buy it? Wasn't there something like a "free-state" named .......-town?
Yes it's called Christiania. It's a "free" state in some ways. And there is a street there called "Pusherstreet". There has been some razzias there lately though, but yes should be quite ez to get your stuff there. But don't ask for hard drugs, they dislike drugaddicts...
insane guy
Kuski

Post by insane guy »

hmm.. ye sorry i was there about 8 years ago, before i even thought of drugs, but in my memory(?), there was this market, where lots of people sold lots of weed and hash, like fruit on a normal market....
onlainari
Kuski

Post by onlainari »

hmm im planning the same ting....i dont kno.....i want to do it now but if not, then next summer...or not interrail maybe but drive thru europe wit possible own car
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

Yeap, me too interested. In a few years we could gather some Finnish Elma players to travel around the Europe.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)