Abula

Everything about Moposite. Wishes for new sections / updates etc. Please tell all bugs, errors you've found. Help us.

Moderator: Moporators

Kloque
Kuski

Abula

Post by Kloque »

No, there doesn't need to be two posts, and there weren't. The other post ( in Replays and times ) was requesting ppl times on the level, since no one sent in, then I made a challenge ( in Advertising ), challenging everyone to GET best times.

Whats your problem with me? Why do you always have to screw with everything I do?
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Post by Abula »

1) Requesting people's times and advertising the level couldn't be made in one thread?
2) This thread is stupid too.
3) 95% of threads you have created are senseless. For example those "I'm back!"
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

Abula wrote:.
3) 95% of threads you have created are senseless. For example those "I'm back!"
yea and 53.94 % of statistics are made up on the spot
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
bob
Kuski

Post by bob »

that means there is also 53:xx% that u just made that stat up to.
mcleod
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

kloque rulez but abula too >8*
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020
Ky.Jelly
Flood to teh MAX

Post by Ky.Jelly »

no it means thats theres a 74.98% chance i made that up
[10:51:18] <skint0r> i could SACh see KyJelly working at ICA ;D
[10:51:37] <skint0r> "vad kostar denna?" "wtf ch0b0"
Thursday, March 2nd 2005, 0942 i was 3333 [4.43% of total / 3.25 posts per day]
Kloque
Kuski

Lol

Post by Kloque »

1) Requesting people's times and advertising the level couldn't be made in one thread?
3) 95% of threads you have created are senseless. For example those "I'm back!'
When I made the first thread to see if anyone had times, I didnt plan having a challenge on that lev, and since I can't change the subject of the old post, I made a new one, ppl wont know its changed to a completely different post if the subject is the same and most likely wouldnt look in it again if they've read it before. And what happened to if you don't like a thread then skip it? Instead you have to lock it, what good does that do, if you hadn't closed my other thread than I could be posting this THERE. And why should everyone have to have a GOOD point on every single post?? This board is for conversation right? Then why not let ppl talk, whether its about theyre computers, or about their moms or about their broken arms or about anything... A post may seem senseless to you, but who knows if someone else may be interested? I've been interested in some senseless posts before, Im sure you have.

LIGHTEN UP PLEASE.[/quote]
MJXII
Kuski

Post by MJXII »

Stop digging :o
Abula
Moposite admin
Team: FM

Re: Lol

Post by Abula »

Kloque wrote:
3) 95% of threads you have created are senseless. For example those "I'm back!'
When I made the first thread to see if anyone had times, I didnt plan having a challenge on that lev, and since I can't change the subject of the old post, I made a new one, ppl wont know its changed to a completely different post if the subject is the same and most likely wouldnt look in it again if they've read it before. And what happened to if you don't like a thread then skip it? Instead you have to lock it, what good does that do, if you hadn't closed my other thread than I could be posting this THERE. And why should everyone have to have a GOOD point on every single post?? This board is for conversation right? Then why not let ppl talk, whether its about theyre computers, or about their moms or about their broken arms or about anything... A post may seem senseless to you, but who knows if someone else may be interested? I've been interested in some senseless posts before, Im sure you have.

LIGHTEN UP PLEASE.
IRC and other chats are for senseless talk. Please use them. I want to keep this board clear, that's why every post must have some point (but ribot because arguing with him is even more painful than his posts).

You could have edited your post or mail to me to change the subject, for example.
40:02,71 (151.) | WCup4: 8. | 3x WR | 3x GAA | 11x FEM | KOM | The History of Elasto Mania (1995-2018)
ribot
Not banned

Post by ribot »

auhauhauha thanx apula :*
-
"leader status in the Elma against-the-system underground" - Abula
-
IncrElastoMania - Elma Simulation - Browser Game 2020
Elma Imager - Command Line Tool 2020