Kuski Land (!?)

Advertise your levels, contests, sites etc.

Moderator: Moporators

i3
Kuski

Kuski Land (!?)

Post by i3 »

Me and a friend (who is new to elma - and luvs it) are making a new forum (do not intend to replace this!) where you can talk about elma and upload levels and recs (and zip... but for that last one you need to send it to one of the admins)

I think it's worthy atleast a look ;)
one of those who höyls and höyls (well, not that much now... but soon...) but never goes pro!
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your signature to help me spread!
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

Well

1. On Mopolauta, you can already upload .lev, .rec and .zip ( + all other things you want to upload )

2. Some other guys tried to make some 2nd Mopolauta, and it never worked.... ( ex : MK forum ( the best after Lauta ), elastomaniacs ( suckiest ever ))

3. Would still worth a try :wink:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

WHAT, we didn't try to copy lauta, we made a forum for ourselfs Bonie. And for us, it works ok.
Juski
Kuski

Post by Juski »

All forum thats just generally gnna be about elma is unnesicary cause we already have lauta, as for MK forum its our teams forum not some second mopolauta. i3 if u dont have any unique idea for that forum its gonna die pretty fast, if its a not a team forum if so it should stay alive as long as the team does.
No regrets Image
Are you LOST?
The_BoneLESS
38mins club
Team: HHIT

Post by The_BoneLESS »

tijsjoris wrote:WHAT, we didn't try to copy lauta, we made a forum for ourselfs Bonie. And for us, it works ok.
Sorry, didn't want to offend you, i just said you had same layout as Lauta, and it's written in parenthesis ( 2nd best after Lauta )....that's not nothing :lol:
Website || TT:38:05:33 || WC5:15th || HHIT for life || 9th world wide ... BAP is next
Revolt
Kuski

Post by Revolt »

The_BoneLESS wrote:
tijsjoris wrote:WHAT, we didn't try to copy lauta, we made a forum for ourselfs Bonie. And for us, it works ok.
Sorry, didn't want to offend you, i just said you had same layout as Lauta, and it's written in parenthesis ( 2nd best after Lauta )....that's not nothing :lol:
youse must have wanted some other people than yourselves using it if you advertisied it here
hi
Kopaka
39mins club
Team: LAME

Re: Kuski Land (!?)

Post by Kopaka »

i3 wrote: I think it's worthy atleast a look ;)
ok... be not easy without an url :?
teajay
Donator duck

Post by teajay »

The_BoneLESS wrote:
same layout? Have you checked our style. Btw, go look at http://phpbb.com if you think lauta was the first with this kind of layout. :roll:
(I myself, never wanted to advertise this forum.)