jp levels

General discussion about the games and the scene.

Moderator: Moporators

niN
Kuski
Team: HoHo

jp levels

Post by niN »

Will the creator of the jp levels step forward! I can't remember if it's talli of jalli who created them...

I've been playing jp levels for about a year and they have always been able to satisfy me. These levels are so good, that they have reached previously unreached levels (grades) in this scene. I'm supprised that jp (or what his nick is) hasn't gotten an award in the GAA during my stay in this scene. He should've gotten it for jp1336.lev imo.

He keeps suprising me with his amazing levels. There's over 1000 of them, every one different from another. What I like about them is the way he makes you use your head while playing them. They're not just levels, they're a puzzle for you to soulve.

I haven't talked to jp for a while (I've only talked to him two times and I didn't really have the chance to tell him what a masterpiece his levels are), I really hope he hasn't left the scene for good because I want him to know that I think his levels are the best. They're what's been keeping me inspired to keep making more and more levels and they've been keeping me glued to this game.

well, if you have an opinion on this topic please share. And please tell me who made the levels and if he's still active :).
All hail jplevs!
Team HotHorses, and I'm converting to Icelandian now...
ElrondMcBong
Kuski

Post by ElrondMcBong »

talli makes them!
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

nab topic, jp=talli. he plays battles few hours a day for years so I guess he's "active"
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

okay, good. Hopefully he reads this someday :P
SveinR
Moporator

Re: jp levels

Post by SveinR »

niN wrote:I'm supprised that jp (or what his nick is) hasn't gotten an award in the GAA during my stay in this scene. He should've gotten it for jp1336.lev imo.
talli (jp) won the GAA in the Replay category in GAA07, with his 21,57 run in mkup309.lev. He was also nominated in Externalist and Battler in that year. In GAA06 he was nominated in Battler, Designer and Level (for jp1336.lev).
Was it cast for the mass who burn and toil?
Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?
Rules | FAQ
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

okay, I was actually reffering to best level or greatest designer category :P. But I guess I could've been more clear.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

niN wrote:okay, I was actually reffering to best level or greatest designer category :P. But I guess I could've been more clear.
surez, we all see you just pathetically try to save your face, too late
A beer a day keeps the doct0r away.
last.fm profile
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

well, shithead, when I spend minutes writing about how great I consider the jplevs to be, and saying that I think he should've gotten gaa for this and that level. I automatically assume that you smartasses understand that I am reffering to the category conserning any kind of designing.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

NAB wrote:I'm supprised that jp (or what his nick is) hasn't gotten an award in the GAA during my stay in this scene.
take a chill pill man
last.fm profile
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

niN wrote:well, shithead, when I spend minutes writing about how great I consider the jplevs to be, and saying that I think he should've gotten gaa for this and that level. I automatically assume that you smartasses understand that I am reffering to the category conserning any kind of designing.
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

wiElOryB wrote:
NAB wrote:I'm supprised that jp (or what his nick is) hasn't gotten an award in the GAA during my stay in this scene.
take a chill pill man
last.fm profile
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

niN wrote:
niN wrote:well, shithead, when I spend minutes writing about how great I consider the jplevs to be, and saying that I think he should've gotten gaa for this and that level. I automatically assume that you smartasses understand that I am reffering to the category conserning any kind of designing.
this could go on forever... But I aint gonna give up
wjelo
Kuski

Post by wjelo »

I don't give a fuck what you gonna do, it's just enough to read your first post . the next ones are just nonsensical attempts to prove you actually had an idea what you were writing about, anyone can see that.

not gonna reply anymore, unfortunately offending people people via the internet isn't exciting to me, try hitting on AKB, Mawane or Xratio, they're on your level
last.fm profile
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

you're honestly stupid enough to fit America's government if you don't get what my point was in my first post...
jp
35mins club

Post by jp »

thanks niN, really appreciate what you’re saying. haven’t heard anyone else playing my levels after battling them. if those levs really have glued you to the game it makes me very happy. I find it hard to get the same enthusiasm when making levs as i used to have back in 2004 and early 2005. during last two years, never really tried even.

after reading your post I copied the levs back into my levfolder and played them for few hours. good memories from the past times on #battle. also, you gave me little hope to start making some levs again. maybe I will sometime in the future. nowadays I just play battles because it’s the funniest thing at the moment elma has to offer me. people don’t even appreciate good levs as they did before belma. always liked your levs too. unfortunately only got to play few of them. maybe you can change it and come to belma some day.
J-sim
39mins club

Post by J-sim »

I always thought your levs were teh shit too, talli. such miss the days when there was a steady flow of jp and chazz levs in #battle :cry:
John
first 35tt
Team: WNO

Post by John »

J-sim wrote:I always thought your levs were teh shit too, talli. such miss the days when there was a steady flow of jp and chazz levs in #battle :cry:
amen
niN
Kuski

Post by niN »

jp wrote:thanks niN, really appreciate what you’re saying. haven’t heard anyone else playing my levels after battling them. if those levs really have glued you to the game it makes me very happy. I find it hard to get the same enthusiasm when making levs as i used to have back in 2004 and early 2005. during last two years, never really tried even.

after reading your post I copied the levs back into my levfolder and played them for few hours. good memories from the past times on #battle. also, you gave me little hope to start making some levs again. maybe I will sometime in the future. nowadays I just play battles because it’s the funniest thing at the moment elma has to offer me. people don’t even appreciate good levs as they did before belma. always liked your levs too. unfortunately only got to play few of them. maybe you can change it and come to belma some day.
Thanks for this post, made me feel happy ;). I rarely play belma nowadays, I do however play elma 1.2 every day. I have a few unshared levels which I intend to upload to a future site of mine. Hopefully before summer. Anyways, I really REALLY hope you never stop making levels because the day you stop making levels will be the certain death to this scene for me. It would be like cutting off the leaves of a flower.
dorTrus
Kuski

Post by dorTrus »

where can i download levs?
Mary-Jane Racers
Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.
TT 47:5x:xx / OLP TT 29:0x:xx
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

ELA? :D
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]