Onslaught (Tower Defence game)

Discuss, argue, whine, talk but not about Elma.

Moderator: Moporators

Rox/Sux?

Rox
70%
Sux
30%

Total votes: 10

Xiphias
39mins club

Onslaught (Tower Defence game)

Post by Xiphias »

Did quick google and couldn't find any topic with this game.

Pretty nice td game.
Started yesterday and so far I've managed to get to wave 43x.
The trick in this game is to make Combos. Where you combine your towers together in some order so you get an extra pwerful weapon out of it.
Anyways, I'm to tired to write any more stuff. So try teh, and say wether the game rox/sux, this topic rox/sux, do some offtopic spamming and the usually, mock around.

Onslaught

Yours beloved
Xiphias
Thorze wrote:I just wanted to make a cool topic like Juish have cool topics..
8-ball
39mins club
Team: MiE

Post by 8-ball »

played quite a lot last summer, ez in top3 favourite tower defence games along with desktop td and vector td! it's easiest to just build nuke combos with a bunch of damage boosts and when nukes can't 1hit kill things anymore, sell everything and make loads of black hole combos, that will get you well over wave 1000. but if you want score (black holes don't give score or kills), the only way to get over 500 on the straight line map is with laser chains, i'm not very good at making them tho.
39:37,91
berhabdul
Banned

Post by berhabdul »

8-ball wrote:played quite a lot last summer, ez in top3 favourite tower defence games along with desktop td and vector td! it's easiest to just build nuke combos with a bunch of damage boosts and when nukes can't 1hit kill things anymore, sell everything and make loads of black hole combos, that will get you well over wave 1000. but if you want score (black holes don't give score or kills), the only way to get over 500 on the straight line map is with laser chains, i'm not very good at making them tho.
are you a nolifer or what?? you played during summer? sorry for you, kid
Mawane
Kuski
Team: SV

Post by Mawane »

be carefull berh, ez ban
Website || TT:41:45:64 || Team Image
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198025490048]Image[/url]
Bismuth
Kuski
Team: <3

Post by Bismuth »

I'm currently on wave 411 and I'm not finished yet.

Edit: I had 3,796,762,086.
:mrhat:
Zweq
34mins club

Post by Zweq »

totally shit game, when I tried I made some towers randomly. from levels 50 to 100 something I did absolutely nothing, just watching as the creeps died as soon as they entered. Then I built a new tower for fun and died the next wave